Monday, March 4, 2019

Daylight Savings Time - Again? Already?!

For years I have dreaded the time change and employed a variety of techniques to prepare myself for the inevitable!

At least a week before the change - I would start thinking, "At this time next week it will be___."


I would try to get up an hour earlier or later (depending on which time change) a week beforehand.

Have you tried just getting up a little earlier each day? I have.

Waking up at first light instead of the clock - check!

Last year I decided I was not going to give it a thought. I would just change the clocks and go to bed and get up at whatever time the clock said it was.

This didn't really work either. I still hated it! But, at least I didn't torture myself with mental and other gymnastics for a week or more ahead of time.

This is my plan this year. No moaning, no groaning, not before, not after.  It will still not be good.  Leave the clocks alone, already!

How do you feel about #DaylightSavings? Comment Below! 

  • Mary Sherwood, MS, CDMS, CCM
  • lifeworks@mail.com
  • Professional, Rehab, & Occupational Services, LLC
  • Landline 302.644.1827 | Mobile: 410.444.1989 | Skype Mary E. Sherwood

5 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You’ve got some interesting points in this article. I would have never considered any of these if I didn’t come across this. Thanks!. Bolt Posts

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is the type of information I’ve long been trying to find. Thank you for writing this information. cheap 3D printer

    ReplyDelete