Saturday, September 17, 2011

Blues at the Beach

October, 2011

I can't believe I am just getting around to posting a note about our trip to Arkansas!  We had a great time, of course and wonderful weather.

The lineup included Buddy Guy, Blind Mississippi Morris, T Model Ford, Lonnie Shields, Michael Burks, Big Bill Morganfield and many others!  I will have to upload my camera and post some pictures...


September, 2011
We had a great time in Virginia Beach!  We had a nice water front room at the Sheraton.
  


We brought our bikes and road all over - down to Rudee Inlet and back.


Unfortunately I got VERY burnt, despite the late in the season sun... Blues at the Beach had some great performers, including one of my new favorites Grady Champion.


Can't wait until next year!

No comments:

Post a Comment